Dating site Plenty of Fish has just released its annual dating trends report. Have you experienced any of these?
- Apocalypsing: Treating every relationship like it’s your last and getting super serious with someone you just started dating.
- Maskerading: Pretending that you care about coronavirus safety precautions for optics or to impress a potential match.
- Fauci-ing: Declining to date someone because you don’t feel they’re taking COVID-19 seriously enough.
- Zoomlander-ing: When a Zoom date spends the entire time checking themselves out in the camera instead of looking at the person they’re on a date with.
- Tok-Blocking: When you watch TikTok all day and realize it’s massively interfering with your dating life.